It may be easier said than done, but more times than not, I elect to live by the Nike theme: Just Do It. Here are a few ways to distract yourself from your own issues and make the world–even your own– a better place:
1. Read, study, digest, then share a biblical scripture before day’s end.
2. As soon as the thought of a loved one pops into your head– or spirit–call or write him or her. Your gesture
may be the highlight of their day.
3. Perform a random act of kindness.
4. Generously tip a hard-working waiter or waitress, hairstylist, barber, or grocery clerk who bags your food and takes it to the car for you.
5. Write the words THANK YOU on a sheet of paper and list just one thing for which you are grateful.
There are many more ways to show gratitude in your life. Stay tuned and feel free to share a few of your own.
Posted from WordPress for Android